The analysis has been carried to find out the most important factor that affect employee’s attrition. These factors will help organizations to plan their retention policies efficiently.
- Total headcount per year: Total Number of Employees in the company or department
- Attrite Count: Employees who left the organization within a specific period.
- Attrition Rate: Helps a company figure out how successful they are at retaining talent.
- Average Tenure: The average length of time that an employee spends with the company helps determine employee satisfaction and talent retention.
- Average Hospital Stay: An aggregate KPI that measures how happy and engaged a company's employees are at any given time
- Total employee turnover: Calculated by dividing the number of employees who left the company by the average number of employees in a certain period in time. This number is then multiplied by 100 to get a percentage
Age Group | Gender | Marital Status | Department | Job Role | Over Time | Frequent Travel | Distance from Home