|This report is designed to improve the chances of achieving the desired results within a defined time span and gain a fresh perspective of the projects that, how it fits with our business strategy and accordingly prioritizing resources and ensure their capable utilization.
Also, it gives a glimpse of various key influences and top performing portfolio managers for any given project.
1. Timeliness: To track that the project is done on time to have an estimated completion date.
2. Budget: To check whether the project is under the budget allocated, or is the project exceeding costs?
3. Quality: How well has the project progressed? Are those working on it or benefitting from it satisfied?
4. Effectiveness: To measure the appropriateness of the time and money spent on a project.
5. Return on Investment (ROI): To measure the financial worth of a project in relation to its cost.
6. Customer Satisfaction/Loyalty: To check whether client is satisfied and would come back again.
7. Budget Variance: How much the actual budget varies from the projected budget. To track how close the baseline amount of expenses or revenue is to the expected value.
8. Resource Capacity: To properly allocate resources (and determine any hiring needs) and set an accurate project completion timeline.
9. Cycle Time: To track the time needed to complete a certain task or activity. This is helpful for repeated tasks in a project.
10. On-Time Completion Percentage: To check whether an assignment or task is completed by a given deadline.
11. Time Spent: The amount of time that is spent on the project by all team members—or, if you like, by each team member individually.
**Images courtesy - Google
All Rights Reserved © waysaheadglobal.com 2019