The analysis has been carried to find out the most important factor that affect employee’s attrition. These factors will help organizations to plan their retention policies efficiently.
1. Total headcount per year: Total Number of Employees in the company or department
2. Attrite Count: Employees who left the organization within a specific period.
3. Attrition Rate: Helps a company figure out how successful they are at retaining talent.
4. Average Tenure: The average length of time that an employee spends with the company helps determine employee satisfaction and talent retention.
5. Employee satisfaction: An aggregate KPI that measures how happy and engaged a company's employees are at any given time
6. Total employee turnover: Calculated by dividing the number of employees who left the company by the average number of employees in a certain period in time. This number is then multiplied by 100 to get a percentage.
Age Group | Gender | Marital Status | Department | Job Role | Over Time | Frequent Travel | Distance from Home
**Images courtesy - Google
All Rights Reserved © waysaheadglobal.com 2019